Sapney Charitable Trust welcome you all to SMILES 🙂 2012.
Let us celebrate childhood one more time by gifting children the gifts of smiles, clothes toys and memories wrapped in boxes of love and time. Come together this 6th of October to celebrate the afternoon filled with joyful moments, and lots of children. Thanks to the kids of Shemrock School, who donated clothes and toys last Christmas to Sapney Charitable Trust. We will be passing these toys and clothes to those who can wear them and play with them We are also thankful to the individual contributors who have contributed with stuffs to donate.
time: 1:30 PM
Venue: Sewa Bhart Institute near Saraswati Vihar. We will soon upload the map and directions for ease of commuting.
Remarks: The place is small but full of children, maybe in tight gullies of slums but good enough for children to dance and receive your love and care. No fancy arrangements for car parking or food, but a lot of food for soul and ample of space to park a lot of memories and smiles in your heart. Will love to see you there.
If you wish to contribute for the cause and future events, you can do the same in ways more than one.
1. Bring in your good cameras and click beautiful pics, spread the love and message by sharing the pics and telling more people about Sapney.
2. Do attend the event, with lots of your friends and family members. More the merrier
3. When you come along, make sure you bring atleast one old toy or dress from your cabinet for children to wear or play. If you do not have kids at home, do not hesitate to ask your neighbors, friends or relatives for it. One cloth per member can actually mean hundreds of clothes added to the pool Ain’t it great. I tried searching and I found 4 clothes of my school days still lying in my cabinet.
4. You can sponsor a magician for kids. We can call a magician to entertain the children at the day of event. Normally a magician costs Rs 2000 fora show of 30 minutes.
5. You can contribute in cash for which you will be getting receipt. The cash will be used for conducting future events in much better way and on frequent intervals.
None of the above points is mandatory, but even if you opt for one of them for this event, it will mean a lot. The best way to be committed to the cause is to announce your contribution. Comment on our facebook page or blog with your choice of contribution and we will be happy and grateful to acknowledge it. You may also commit your contribution by sending SMS to 9811725067 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love, Sapney Charitable Trust